Join us for FUN in 2023 at one of our exciting camps! Campers ride experienced school horses. All campers are closely supervised. Counselors will be assisted by some of our show-team students and Jr. Staff, providing a 1:1 ratio, if needed, to reassure even the most timid student.
SUMMER FULL-DAY CAMP:
RATE: $435 per week for full-day.
Ages: Great for riders of all ability levels, ages 7 to 13.
Hours: 9am to 3pm. Students will receive instruction and ride each day and there is a CAMPER SHOW on Friday!
SUMMER HALF-DAY CAMP:
RATE: $345 per week for a half-day of horse-camp fun.
Hours: Half-day camps are from 9 am to 12:30 pm.
Week of July 10-14 – Camp I
Week of July 17-21 – Camp II
Week of July 24-28 – Camp III
SIGN UP FORM AVAILABLE HERE
**“Discipline trumps talent any day.”**
Two-day, ADVANCED immersion camp is an experience that will build confidence in show competition. Students go in-depth, beyond a weekly riding lesson, to bring awareness and mastery on and off the horse:
- Ride or handle/lunge daily with video review
- Pilates training for riders
- Equine massage techniques to improve performance
- Camper show with test riding
- Stable Management – basics and beyond
- “ON THE LEVELS” – USDF Training
- Learn show prep: braiding, wrapping, clipping, tack care, mane pulling, trailer loading